IMPORTANT INFORMATION: CORONAVIRUS
Updated: 26 January 2020
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority for Adagio and because changes are ongoing and unforeseeable due to COVID-19, we have implemented new cancellation/modification policies to provide our guests with increased flexibility.
Booked a flexible rate directly?
Guests who booked fully refundable rates may cancel or modify their reservations without penalties on adagio-city.com or all.accor.com (provided that the exact rate policy of your original booking will apply to your revised booking) via their accounts.
Booked a non-flexible rate directly and need to cancel a stay to come?
FOR APARTHOTELS IN EUROPE & MOROCCO
Guests who planned to stay in one of our hotels prior to and inclusive of 30th June 2021 may modify their reservation for a later date without any modification fees, subject to availability and applicable rates and conditions) or request a credit voucher for the full amount of the original booking value for use at a future date at the same hotel within 18 months of the original booking date if only it they cancel their booking beforer arrival date:
- For semi-flexible rates (including early booker and week-end rates): guest can cancel free of charge up to D-3 before arrival. Between D-2 and D-0, they may request a credit voucher for the full amount of the original booking value for use at a future date within 18 months of the original arrival date.
- For non-flexible rates: guests can request a credit voucher before D-0 for the full amount of the original booking value for use at a future date within 18 months of the original arrival date.
In case of no show, our regular sales conditions apply.
In case of lockdown only, for guests on spot willing to cancel their remaining nights:
- For flexible rates and semi-flexible rates: consumed nights will be billed but non consumed nights may be refunded
- For non-flex rates: a credit voucher for the amount of the non consumed nights should be issued for a use at a future date within 18 months of the early departure date.
For students who had booked the Extended Stay offer, we accept a cancellation of the contract in case of a lockdown, non-consumed nights in the current month may be refunded.
FOR APARTHOTELS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
Guests who planned to stay in one of our hotels prior to and inclusive of 30th June 2021 2020 may modify their reservation for a later date without any modification fees subject to availability and applicable rates and conditions) or request a credit voucher for the full amount of the booking value for use at a future date at the same hotel
➔ To cancel and get a credit voucher please use the following link (valid for our hotels in Russia, Middle East and Brazil)
Claim a voucher ➔ To modify the dates of your stay, please contact the aparthotel directly
Note: Guests requesting a refund of any kind (i.e. cash or credit voucher) should be aware that it may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation for the refund to be processed. The form and timing of the requested refund may be subject to the applicable laws of the respective hotel’s location (i.e. Government imposed restrictions on vouchers and cash refunds).
Bookings made in Europe may be postponed in the Europe Adagio network.
BOOKINGS IN CLOSED PROPERTIES
Cancellation without fees on all rates are possible for stays in properties that are closed during the staying period.
How to cancel?
1. For guests who have booked directly with Accor via adagio-city.com, all.accor.com, the ALL app, global contact center or directly with one of our hotels AND
a. Reserved a flexible rate, can modify their reservations by:
i. Visiting all.accor.com or adagio-city.com and click "My account" >“My bookings”
ii. Contact the aparthotel directly
b. Reserved a non-flexible rate can modify their reservation by:
i. Contact the aparthotel directly
2. For guests who booked through a travel agent, online booking platform or other third parties, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
We recommend that all travelers review guidance from the World Health Organization and follow any travel advice issued by their home countries
- Austria: +43 (0) 1360 27 72000
- Belgium (French): +32 (0)2 643 5002
- Belgium (Nederlands): +32 (0)2 643 5000
- France: +33 (0) 825 012 011 (0,15 € TTC/ min)
- Germany: +49 (0)69 95 30 75 95
- Italy: +39 199 129 999
- Netherland: +31 (0)20 65 45 730
- Poland: 0801 606 606
- Portugal: +351 (0)21 318 00 49
- Russia: +7 (0)495 7059486
- Spain: +34 (0)902 10 04 63
- Switzerland: (+33) 146 624 440
- Turkey: +90 (0)212 375 5215
- UK: 800 026 38 08
- Australia: 1300 656 565
- China: 4 008 182 688
- Hong Kong: 800 938 768
- Indonesia: +62 (0)21 25 53 34 00
- Japan: 034 455 6404
- New Zealand: 0800 444 422
- Singapore: 800 616 1367
- South Korea: 00798 8521 2018
- Taiwan: 0809 09 80 28
- Thailand: +66 (0)2 659 28 77
- UAE: 800 035 702 749
- Argentina: 00 800 2222 2267
- Brazil: 0800 703 7000
- Canada: 844 382 2267
- US: 844 382 2267
- Other Countries: (+61) 1300 890 866