Adagio Cookies policy
- Adagio cookies policy
These tracers may be installed on your device depending on the preferences that you expressed or may express at any time in accordance with this policy.
Adagio' responsibility, and the objective of the document you are currently reading, is to:
- Inform you of existing traces;
- Inform you of how we use this information;
- Explain how you can stop these traces or delete them.
1. WHAT ARE TRACERS ?
Cookies are the most common form of tracers. Tracers are data used by servers to send information to a web browser or mobile application, and are then used by that browser or mobile application to return the information to the original server.
The information can be, for example, a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response field, etc.
Whilst active, tracers are used to store information when a user accesses various pages of a website or mobile application or when this user returns to this website or mobile application at a later stage.
On the internet, there are different types of tracers:
- Session tracers, which are deleted as soon as you exit the browser or the website;
- Persistent tracers, which remain on your device until their expiration or until you delete them by changing the settings in your browser.
2. OUR USAGE OF TRACERS
3. ACCEPTING, REFUSING OR DELETING TRACERS
For our website, you can manage your consent or refusal to use tracers on your terminal by clicking on the button below:
Regardless of what you choose, your browser also allows you to delete tracers from your device at any point.
The steps for managing and deleting tracers are different on each browser. These steps are described in the help menu in your browser. Remember to configure all the browsers on your different devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.). The following are the steps for tracer management in the most common browsers:
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac;
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647;
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox;
- For Opera™: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/.
Click here to read the Adagio Charter for protecting its customers' personal data : Data Protection Charter for customers' personal data
"icon" Be the first to get our exclusive offers